Man leaks online Political Activist Molestation on Sugar Daddy Biz
 ....Source Chimbedum Nwanchor Nte
Yesterday, Nwoba Chika Nwoba's girlfriend that he went to see in the course of which he was beaten black and blue visited him in the hospital.
The girl heavily built, dark in complexion with large sexually attractive pair of breasts told me in secrecy that Chika was beaten on the orders of her sugar Daddy. She said, "the group of boys that beat Chika were sent by my sugarpal who got enraged with the romantic poems he normally writes on me.The group though led by my course mate who many mistook to be my boyfriend was actually masterminded by my "Oko man". My " oko man" is a big time business man in Enugu though from Ikwo, he isn't a Politician as many have rumoured".
As a result, Chika's girlfriend; name withheld had told Chika yesterday while she visited that she would say no to the Sugar Daddy and love Chika with all her life even if it entails putting her life on the line.
It was gathered that Nwoba has satisfactorily convalesced but was only annoyed with the theft of his phone, his weapon of verbal vendetta.
He is expected to get a new phone from an Ebonyi APC chieftain by Easter.
Get well soon, Chika.

Comments

Popular Posts