EBONYI: APC Senatorial Candidate Dumps Party for PDP

By Ikpozu Ndubuisi

 The erstwhile State Minister 
for Power and Stee who was also Senatorial aspirant, Ebonyi North zone in the recently concluded All Progressives Congress,Primaries, Chief Goddy O. Ogbaga on Monday 3rd December, 2018 announced his return to People Democratic Party.
  Chief Ogbaga made this known to newsmen at his Onwe Road resident,Abakaliki, describing his return as his love for the party.
  The former state minister having served in different capacity under People Democratic Party said he was overwhelmed with joy seeing past and present leaders and stakeholders of the party throng to his house asking for his return to a party he was one of the founding fathers.
He said that even when he left the party that well wishers and prominent men in the state keep asking for his return to People Democratic Party in support of the development of the state which the ruling governor has proved his mandate as divine.
"Having known what led to my leaving the party,I was overwhelmed when stakeholders of the party both past and present leaders from all parts of the state emptied into my home to ask for my return to the party.
" Before now,I joined the party since 1998 and have served the party in honesty with humility, today, well wishers and stakeholders including bishops and Reverend fathers across the state have called asking me not to leave the house i am one of the persons who build it,and if I cannot listen to human beings,is it spirit that one will listen to?"
He called his supporters and entire people of the state to join him in support of the revolutionary government of Engr.Dave Umahi, assuring them of true dividends of democracy under People Democratic Party.
"So, I saw their coming as honour and before now, my family has seek God's face, irrespective of different political parties that have been coming after our primaries I still stick to hear from God,I never knew that part of what made my other opponents not to have called me after election was for a purpose of the call not to leave a house I helped build.
" Therefore, i asked my followers to join me like I have earlier get their opinion which I put into account before taking the final decision of accepting the continue support of our party.
  He,also, appreciated Ebonyi Journalists for their objective reportage since his defection and return, as well, the manner they have been reporting political issues in the state.
Recall that Chief Goddy Ogbaga aggressively defected from People Democratic Party for All Progressives Congress few months ago over alleged marginalization of Ebonyi local government that has been denied of senatorial position.
...FOR HOT NEWS/ADVERT
CONTACT US ON 07032515458

Comments

Popular Posts