Ebonyi: APC Spokesperson Goes Berserk, Asks God for Hell to Losing Guber Election

By Ikpozu Ndubuisi

  It is a common thing among African to sowing their integrity for power and if eventually grab it,would not mind what it may cost him to remain in power which such group otherwise described as extremist.
   The fiery Writer who is Ebonyi State publicity Secretary to All Progressives Congress,APC, Chika Nwoba Chika has recently accused of his unguarded statement which has gone viral online accusing him of asking God to take his heaven, even if it would cost his joy for hell so long as his party guber candidate, Sonny Ogbuoji wins the forth coming election.
  Taking to his Facebook to request for prayer for the bookworm, Iduma Chris s Mayor,a political online analyst, dished out the post which content read thus:

"God,so long you can remove David Umahi from Ebonyi State government house come 2019, you can deny me heaven! I will lie a happy man here on earth or in hell I don't care
  Take my heaven and give to Umahi and take the government house from him and give to daddy Ogbuoji for the good of Ndi Ebonyi, God this is my ultimate sacrifice for mankind.
  Remove David umahi, deny me heaven, I will not regret it, so help me God.
NCN.
Could this madness?
..FOR HOT NEWS/ADVERT
CONTACT US ON 07032515458

Comments

Popular Posts