Ebonyi 2023: PDP Vows To Take Over Ebonyi Govt House, As Ogba picks Guber Nomination Form

By Our Correspondent The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP has expressed readiness to take over the Ebonyi State Government House from the ruling All Progressives Congress come 2023 general elections, as the member Representing Ebonyi Central Senatorial District, Senator Obinna Ogba procured his nomination form for the governorship position. The State PDP Publicity Secretary, Nwoba Chika Nwoba, stated this on Thursday in Abakaliki while interacting with journalists after receiving a vehicle as a gift from Senator Ogba, the party stalwart. Nwoba who was visibly happy over the kind of jeep given to him by Seantor Ogba, said the gift came to him as a result of his effort to ensure PDP delivers in the state.
He maintained that the state belongs to PDP following the development on ground and equally urged Ebonyi people to continue to trust the party. "I feel very happy for receiving this kind of gift. It's not as if I'm working more than any other person but the distinguished Senator regarded my effort and thought it wise to bless me with a vehicle. "I have promised that I will do everything within my strength to make sure that PDP delivers in Ebonyi State. "I have been saying that Ebonyi basically belongs to the PDP and PDP is only political party that can deliver full dividends of the democracy to the people. "Now in the National Assembly, out of the six seats belonging to Ebonyi State, PDP occupies five, and the PDP has taken over the State House of Assembly, so, very soon the PDP will move over to the Government House. "It's because Ebonyi people have continued to trust us. My message is that Ebonyians should continue to trust PDP," Nwoba said. Recall that Senator Obinna Ogba after the procurement of his guber-aspirant form on Thursday in Abakaliki, assured his supporters and Ebonyi people in general that he would introduce all inclusive governance in his administration if given the mandate to serve as the Chief Servant of the state in 2023. "I thanked God Almighty who made today possible and to cut the story short, Ebonyi people will expect nothing less than good governance and happiness from me. "They should expect love, sense of belonging, everybody will be participating in the government if I'm given the mandate to be the governor of this state. "My administration will be the government of Ebonyi people. It is going to be one of the best office I'm going to hold, because I have held many offices and people knew what I did. "If I have their mandate by the special grace of God, I'm not going to disappoint them. Very soon, I will release my manifesto, then, Ebonyi people will know what I want do," Ogba assured.

Comments

Popular Posts