2023: Cleric Predicts Umahi's Successor

--Says, there'll be lingering crisis in PDP, APC, APGA Will Try But..... From Nwogha Ndubuisi, Abakaliki
The cleric and founder of Goodnews Prayer Ministry, Prophet Chima Agha has predicted that there would be lingering internal crisis in the All Progressives Congress, Peoples Democratic Party and other opposition political parties in Ebonyi state but the Action Alliance governorship candidate, Engr Chukwuma Nwandugo would win the election.
Prophet Agha who's from Afikpo South stated that the All Progressives Grand Alliance,APGA, candidate would try but will not win the gubernatorial election. He explained that anybody contesting governorship position from Ebonyi Southern zone is greedy and would loose shamefully as the act depicts greedy and selfishness. He said, the people of the state are suffering among civil servants and artisans but God has raised a visionary leader who would take over the state from shackle of poverty. According to him, "The holy spirit had said, PDP will die in Ebonyi, and APC will see disaster and crisis; APGA will rise but Nwandugo will be the next Governor of the state.
"The spirit of God told me that Nwandugo is the best person from Izzi that will led this state. "I'm a man of equity and fairness, and from the South, anybody coming to contest the position from the south is greedy and selfish. "Nobody can bribe me and nobody bribed me to say this, you can see that civil servants, retirees and artisans are suffering and I am there to speak for them. He added:"I am saying this with boldness because that's the directive of the Lord and doubting Thomases can go to APC secretariat and confirm from Nwachukwu that I was the one who prophesized about option A4.
"The truth is that packing money will not save them because people will collect it on election day and still vote for the right candidate and Engr Chukwuma Nwandugo is the man coming to lead the state. The fiery cleric further challenged those who may be doubting his prophesy to take his message to God as he's not speaking without God's divine directive.
"If anybody or a genuine man of God is in doubt let him take this message to prayer and said, the Holy spirit directed me to prophesies that Nwandugo will be the next Governor of Ebonyi State. "Nwandugo is not coming to rule but lead Ebonyi state and my first mandate I promised to God is to restore peace in every crisis communities in Ebonyi, proper payment of promoted civil servants and retirees. "I am a messenger of God and the real men of God knows that I hear from God. In this life, there are people who listens to word of God and follow the instructions of God but there are people who thwart the word of God but to them they think they have succeeded but at the end the word of God still stands. "God has used me to do many things in this nation, not only in this nation but the whole world. "I am not a Facebook or shoe type, I appeared simple anywhere I go. I believe muchly in the things of God. this things happening now are things I said years ago including the COVID-19 pandemic. "Most of the things happening are what I said years ago which many politicians can bear me witness when I said it. "One politician told me that he's in PDP and why did I said his party would die, and I told him that if the party wins ten percent that they should come and stone me and he had confirmed the signs all over the period. "I am not going to say what I don't know, the only thing you can hear from me is that thing God had asked me to say.
He noted that the prophecy would rose attack on him but vowed that any attempted killer would face eternal condemnation as no political harassment can influence God's decision in chosen who rules his people. "Ordinarily, I am above intimidation no matter the threat. I will serve God and will die serving God but if you kill me, pray from now till Jesus comes, you will not make heaven because it will be a condemnation upon the person. "I believe I have answered the call my God sent me, seventy percent of Nwandugo's enemies will vote for him. " Two weeks before that day they will all return to him. I am very interested in Ebonyi leadership because the masses are suffering. "Though, there's fear which is why most Ministers are afraid to talk as not to be attacked but 2023 election has been concluded and can't be thwarted. "The word of God can never be said without fulfilment.

Comments

  1. Coming from the man whom God has chosen and whose prophecy has always manifest to be true. God is still saying something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hear you sir,nothing can stop the ward of God comeing to pass

    ReplyDelete
  3. 100% sure my prophet ,I hear you man of God

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your indeed a man of God

    ReplyDelete
  5. The prophet should go for more spiritual / mountain research and come up with credible prophesy this i doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The news have reached us long ago before now
    Nwandugo is the answer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts