I never knew that I'll ever live in my own house ~Widow who received house gift after 20-year of homeless

By Nwogha Ndubuisi, Abakaliki
A window, Mrs Cecelia Ujuebe, a native of Igwemini, Umuoghara Community of Ezza South LGA has received house gift from a philanthropist, Rev (Dr) Jacinta Nwakaego Nworie after 20-years of homeless said she had lost hope of living in her own house in life.
The widow who it was gathered has only surviving daughter after she mysteriously lost her two sons received the house gift on Wednesday, 5th July,2023. It was learnt that the widow has been homeless since 20-years after the mysterious death of her two sons until she mets her destiny helper, Mrs Nworie who came to her rescue.
Narrating her ordeal, " I lost my two sons in a mysterious death years ago and since then, life was never thesame because I became homeless with no hope in sight coupled with the fact that am already aged and lost hope of living in my own house in life. " Before this house gift, my son's wife left me because of our condition but, glory be to God, our destiny helper Mrs Nwakaego Nworie has used this house to reunite my family and I pray that those facing similar challenge will meet their helper while praying God to pay the giver in million folds. Addressing Journalists, the Parish priest, St Endas parish Umuoghara, Rev Fr (Dr) Mathew Isukpa, called on christians to emulate the good gesture by giving to the poor. "St James says, the taste of true faith or religion is doing good work and this woman has carried out the injuction of St James and I congratulate her. "I advise those who have the means to emulate the gesture of this woman by giving help to the poor and beneficiary should do her best to make good use of the gift while thanking God.
The benefactor, Rev (Dr) Jacinta Nwakaego Nworie, president of Ebonyi Golden Lions club and Director general of House that Care Foundation described the gesture as part of her life to effecting positive change in the society.
She revealed that the gift came when the aged woman approached her for financial support during the burial of his deceased sons; a gory story that prompted her visitation to the widow before the promise that has manifested into a reality. The benefactor who advised her to make judicious use of the house hinted that the widow need more help and assured her of more support for feeding and upkeep.

Comments

Popular Posts