Rice Farmer Writes Governor Nwifuru,Seeks Government's Support

By Nwogha Ndubuisi, Abakaliki
A popular Ebonyi born crop farmer, Obiade Dennis (a.k.a Bushman Pius) has taken to social media to call the attention of the state governor, Rt Hon BLDR Francis Ogbonna Nwifuru to assist him with modern rice stretcher as to ameliorate his plights in the farm. The dedicated farmer who was among victims of flood ravaged incident occured in the previous farming season noted that it was his dream to be enlisted alongside successful farmers in the country,hence, did not give up upon the natural disaster.
He called on the state governor and the senator representing Ebonyi North zone, Senator Peter Onyekachi Nwebonyi to come to his aid as the modern rice stretcher is said to cost five hundred and sixty thousand naira (560,000)in the market. According to him, "Based on the "CHARTER OF PEOPLE'S NEEDS" which is the center stage of this current government of Ebonyi state lead by His Excellency Rt. Hon. Francis Ogbonna Nwifuru FON, the talk and do Governor of Ebonyi state.
"Here, I present my need as a committed farmer from ofutu Ndiegu okpuitumo in Abakaliki LGA Ebonyi state. "His Excellency, sir "I Mr Obiade Dennis Pius, present this modern rice stretcher as what I need as my own empowerment to hence and boost my performance in rice farming. "I have been into rice farming over the years and the hard experience in the work is not easy but since I have no other livelihood, I never want to give up, I have continue to strive hard in the sector believing that one day God will hear my prayers and bring my helper to help me make my dreams of becoming one of the recognize Farmer in the nation come true.
"I have been seeing people's making used of this machine in their farm but this morning while going to inspect my rice farm, saw one of my village man who hired the owner of this machine from cross river state to come and stretch his rice and I have to stop and go close to them to watch it performance and it is really good and interesting. It continued, "I also make enquiry to know how much it is being sold in the market and the guy told me that it cost 560,000 only, he further told me that he bought it from Anambra state and after watching it, I become more interested in acquiring one for my farming activities but I don't have the finical strength now owing to others numerous family expenses facing me as a farmer who has no other source of income.
"Please His Excellency, sir. I will be the most grateful and happiest person on earth if my request is being looked into and consider coming for my aid so I can used it to stretch my rice as I set to harvesting my rice from next week. "Thank you His Excellency as look forward to your positive response". "Yours sincerely, Mr Obiade Dennis Pius a.k.a Apostle DPO BushMan Pius" it concluded.

Comments

Popular Posts