Ebonyi man who spends 348,000 weekly for wife's dialysis cries for help

APPEAL FOR FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE I am Mr Agaji Joseph, a native of Amukpa, Amuchi Community in Ishielu local government area of Ebonyi state. A trader at Ebonyi state Foodstuff Market and my wife a housewife with 5 children.
It was on August,2023 that my wife, Mrs Agaji Susan fell sick and when she was rushed to Emmanuel Hospital,Water Works road Abakaliki. she was diagnosed to be suffering from Kidney failure and she spent three weeks there before being refered again to Alex Ekwueme Federal Teaching Hospital (E-AFETHA 2) where she was on life support (Oxygen) for some weeks and they moved us with Ambulance and on oxygen to Annunciation Hospital Emene Enugu State for further treatment. She spent 7-days on Oxygen and on thesame condition was moved to Annunciation Hospital Emene Enugu State. There, at Annunciation Hospital, she was without food for the period of seven days and miraculously started blinking her eyes and that changed the story from where she begins to move some parts of her body until she was able to talk. Four months later, we were discharged after accumulation of bills that ran in millions.I seek hospital's management attention asking them to discharge us while we come from home for the weekly dialysis as I have sold all my valuable properties trying to raise money for our daily expenses and other bills.
MY PREDICAMENTS: I have sold all my valuable properties trying to raise money to pay for the different hospitals where she was taken to. Before our discharge at Annunciation on November,2023, I paid two million, five hundred thousand naira (2,500,000). The hospital agreed to discharge my wife under the strict directive that we should be coming back for dialysis twice a week at the cost of three hundred and forty eight thousand naira (348,000) every week. Since November, I spent 348,000 every weeks for dialysis and to the glory of God,she is responding to treatment, except that I have exhausted all I have and borrowing to keep her and her over one year old baby. MY APPEAL: I write for your financial assistance to save her life as life has become unbearable for us in trying to raise money for her treatment and taking care of the family. I call on good spirited individuals, organizations, cooperate institutions and other concern persons to come to my aid as the situation has made things very difficult for me that am only hoping on you and God to save my wife. You can support us if it touches your heart, as my wife's bank details are:
NAME: AGAJI SUSAN CHINYERE BANK: ZENITH NUMBER: 2008683841 PHONE:08014915933,08038684022

Comments

Popular Posts