Abakaliki/Izzi: LP House of Reps Candidate Flags Off Campaign Exercise

Nwogha Ndubuisi, Abakaliki
Labour Party, LP, candidate representing Abakaliki/Izzi Federal Constituency, Dr Ezeh Emmanuel Ezeh (Immaculate) has during the official flag off of his campaign exercise said he has chosen a people oriented platform to serve the constituents. Eze made the remarks during interaction with Journalists at his Otsokpuru Ezza-Inyimegu country home, Izzi LGA, Ebonyi State.
The labour party Reps candidate expressed his avowed readiness to serve the people, noting that his coming into politics is not to enrich himself, rather to invest his wealth of experiences in service to humanity. The Oxford trained Entreprenuer who maintained optimistic of his people voting him in the 2023 general election hinted that he would introduce 'No Youth Left Behind' initiative targeted at ensuring that good number of young people are skillfully empowered as a way to curbing youth restiveness and joblessness. " If you have gone through my legislative agenda, I have outlined everything intended to achieve into three areas of focus: national issue, regional and constituency projects. "The job of a legislature is about representative competence, capacity, commitment and character to deliver on people's mandate.
Immaculate, who had contested for governorship position before joining Labour Party as Reps candidate, acknowledged that his experiences in life, both private and public sector would be of great advantage to delivering his mandate. "Although, I come from a modest background, I have by God's grace gone through stages of professional development which have set me apart from my academic and business peers and prepared me with the abilities required to feature in progressive federal legislature in a such a manner that would properly equip my constituents for significant relevance as we step into the fourth industrial revolution. "I have excelled in entrepreneurship, commerce, academic and have indeed become a self-made private sector leader such that Politics for me is purely about service. "At the bridge age of 50years,I want to devote my remaining years into service to my people."
The Labour party candidate who spoke extensively on his concern to offer best form of representation called on the people to eschew from the fear of ballot paper snatching as he would ensure adequate security of their votes. "It is not going to be business as usual and you shall never be taken for granted anymore. " I have deliberately chosen the party that's people-centric-the Labour Party whose logo is representative of the family system, "Papa, Mama and Pikin" is a symbol of our commitment to people's welfare and progress.
He further emphasized that he would ensure that non natives residing in his constituency are given sense of belonging through adequate inclusiveness. "I also mean to address the urban non-indigenous settlers whose influence I consider as one of the strongest factors behind socioeconomic progresses so far in my constituency. "I have traveled, schooled and survived in other climes (both home and abroad) and have as such evolved to become a typical "Ojemba enwe ilo". part of my core priorities shall be to ensure that every non-native resident within my constituency continues to feel at home in Alaizhi'. he said.
Earlier, the state party chairman, Hon Godwin Jioke and state Coordinator Ifegachi campaign group, Barr Luke Adonwe, appreciated the candidate for the capacity shown in providing mobility to party leaders at the state, ward and local government levels. He described the move as a true sign of preparedness and assured supporters of landslide victory for all Ebonyi Labour Party candidates in the upcoming general election.
Highlight of the event was the presentation of vehicles to state, ward and local government party officials.

Comments

Popular Posts